Thursday, May 8, 2014

Seasonally Inappropriate




 This outfit seems a bit fall-like to be wearing in May. I felt odd weaing it but whatevs. I was walking around running errands and the stylish lady in those big Anna Sui sunglasses complimenting me on it in passing, so then I felt better about it! Compliments can really brighten up someones day, that lady made me smile. My town has some awesome folks in it.
Speaking of my town, I gotta get out there and start taking photos out in all the prettiness! One problem is that my tripod kind of broke. One of the flaps that let the legs go up and down just broke off. So uh, I guess I need to get a new one before I venture outside, because I can't retract this one, making it not so graceful to carry around town. But it works for keeping around the house for indoor shots. Also speaking of my town, I got this bag in one of the many local boutiques. I love it so much cause it's a cross body, my go to, and it fits my camera! Its like a Mary Poppins bag, it deceptively hold a ton of crap.

Love,
Midge


Top// Thrifted Sweater// Target Skirt// H&M Tights// HUE Shoes// Steve Madden Bag// Street Level


PS - We have INTERNET! Expect me to be on more of a normal blog schedule, finally.

8 comments:

Rachel Sullivan said...

I love this outfit! The colors rule.
And man, I've gone through so many tripods at this point...


Rachel
floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

Crissy said...

I love your outfit and that bag <3 A Mary Poppins bag is a must!! haha

Precious said...

I love the entire look! I always dress seasonally inappropriately!!! :)


www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

MandyREverson said...

One of the flaps that let the legs go up and down just broke off. So uh, I guess I need to get a new one before I venture outside, because I can't retract this one, making it not so graceful to carry around town http://num.to/79-62-53-20-89-87

Jess Buckley said...

I love the color combo!!

Midge Blitz said...

It's kinda fun, right?

Midge Blitz said...

Yeah, I've had a lot too, haha

Midge Blitz said...

Always a must!