Thursday, May 1, 2014

Springtime



Oh man you guys, I am so beat. It's been a very busy week. I'm pretty much completely unpacked (aside from the massive pile of clothes that's been on my bedroom for for about three days). Right now I'm doing some last minute preparations for the Bust Craftacualar Sunday! I'm hoping to make some time to make a few more new things in time, but we shall see. I don't want to over work myself, which is something I'm like, really good at.

Today I went into SoHo to get some art supplies and Mike's birthday gift. It took longer than I thought and when I got home I was so tired I ate like half a bag of plantain chips.
I'm quite happy with my outfit today, it's warm out and I could walk around on my way to the city in this without a jacket. Hallelujah! I just can't wait for the next nice day where I have some free time to sit in the park by the sky line and just relax and relish in my new city.

Love,
Midge


Top// Vintage Jeans// Modcloth Shoes// JuJu Jellies

4 comments:

Gawly Gee said...

Such a cute outfit! Love those jeans and still love those jellies!

Crystal Joy said...

Weird, I was JUST looking at those shoes today! Are they comfortable? How is the width?

Brooke said...

Super cute! Those jeans look great on you :)

Jessica said...

This outfit is amazing