Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Candy Stripes

I can't get enough of stripes lately. And red and white are my favorite! Best color combo. As long as I never wear it with green and end up looking like a Christmas elf named Peppermint. Or something.

I'm starting to finally feel settled and adjusted in in joisey (my way of saying New Jersey). I rearranged some stuff in my office yesterday (which I'll blog about soon!) and I like it much more in here now.  I was proud of myself because I came up with a solution for something that I wanted to buy, but I was able to mimic said thing with stuff I already had, and saved a few hundred bucks. Always good! It's finny how a few minor adjustments can really make a difference.

How awesome is that ring! It has Divine's face on it. I recently watched the documentary on him, called I am Divine. It was both hilarious and inspiring. Things I always looks for in people I look up to.



Love,
Midge

Top// H&M  Skirt// Vans  Shoes// JuJu Jellies  Divine Ring// Leroy's Place Necklace// Handmade

10 comments:

Sammi said...

Hah that Divine ring is awesome!! She was the one who was in some John Waters movies, right?? You look adorable and I'm jealous that you have Juju jellies. I ordered a pair once and had to get two different sizes, neither of which fit right!

xox Sammi

PhoebeCDonmoyer said...

I was proud of myself because I came up with a solution for something that I wanted to buy, but I was able to mimic said thing with stuff I already had, and saved a few hundred bucks. http://num.to/7455-5745-8441

Midge Blitz said...

Yup! They were a dream team. And thanks! Also, I'm sure there's a pair of jellies somewhere out there made for you!

Erika said...

THAT DIVINE RING THOUGH!! You have such an amazing style and I'm INSANELY Jelly of those Jellies!!! (dumb joke).... <3 your blog!!! :)

Justine said...

Those jellies are too cute! It sounds like you're settling in, of course making a place feel more like home always helps!

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

I'm dying to see the Divine documentary! Did you buy it online or did you get to go to a screening?

Midge Blitz said...

I missed the NYC screening, sadly, so I downloaded it on iTunes, the next best thing :P

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks gurl!

Midge Blitz said...

Hahaha I love me a good pun :) Thank you!

Kerri Heritage said...

Ahh, I wanted to buy some jellies when I was at home but I didn't get around to it. I might have to go hunt in town for some! Awesome outfit, as always!
Looking forward to seeing this office masterpiece :)
The blurry picture of your face reminds me of a girl I went to school with (totally irrelevant).