Monday, June 23, 2014

Magic



I got this magic 8 ball for free from a neighbor that was getting rid of some crap..a true one mans trash is another's treasure situation! I love these things, I think they're coooool.

I have an obsession with stripes right now, especially paired with polka dots. It's a such a good way to mix patterns. I think next time I wear this jumper, I'll throw on some tights. It's a bit short, even by my standards.





 I've taken a real liking to how my photos come out in my sun-drenched studio. I have yet to use my studio lights, cause I haven't needed them yet. I do have to venture outside more, too.

It's officially summer as of this weekend, and I had a great one. We found the closest mall to us, which is in Jersey City and like 30 minute walk. I'm not crazy about like "mall culture" but it was fun to explore our surrounding area. It was like a portal back into suburbia, haha. Also, it has a Lush store which was good for my skin, bad for my wallet. But I seriously cannot live without fancy bath products. Over all, a successful mall venture! Sunday we went into the city for some hangoutz and drinks. It's so nice being close to Manhattan and Brooklyn now, and going in to meet up with friends is so easy and not a dreaded trip anymore that relies on railroad schedules. Life is good.  Successful weekend!
Love,
Midge

Jumper// Modcloth  Top// H&M  Shoes// Modcloth  Glasses// c/o Coastal Sheriff Pin// Vintage

9 comments:

Erica Sunshine Edwards said...

omg it's been so long since i have seen a magic 8 ball! and i think you did such a great job with the mix of patterns, you look adorable (:

Sarah DeBoice said...

Love that banner and everything about your adorable outfit. <3 You're the cutest and have great taste in eye wear as well.

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! and yup, they are!

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you so much :)

Midge Blitz said...

Eyewear is my jam! Thanks :D

Kerri Heritage said...

I think this is my favourite outfit of yours! I love a nice successful weekend, mine involved a lot less movement and a lot more TV ;)

Amelia Mad said...

You look great! Cool 8ball. I know what you mean about lush. Theyre products seem great and all but kinda pricey :p

Styleriottt.blogspot.com

Gawly Gee said...

I bought that jumper too! I really like how you paired it with polka dots. I'm still a little afraid to mix patterns but this looks great! I too think it's too short without tights. I wear it with tights when I'm at work.

Izzy McLeod said...

I remember my sister used to have an magic 8-ball and I was so obsessed with it when I was little, I might try and find one. Cute look, love the shoes <3

The Quirky Queer