Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Oh, Rats.

It's been raining the past three days here. So I've been staying indoors for the most part, hopefully it'll clear up soon, it's gloomy!
 I got these shoes in the mail yesterday, they were one of those things I was watching for a while, wanting them really bad, so I saw them on sale and snagged them before it was too late. They are comfortable (kind of my priority with shoes with heels, honestly) so these will probs be my go to for the summer! Do you ever wear new shoes around the house to break them in? I do it all the time, I'm wearing them as I write this. I'd like to think it helps!


 I'm so obsessed with this top right now. I have a thing for rats, or I guess rodents in general. I think they're cute. Mainly because they have hands. So freakin' adorable. Not to mention the color of the top is my favey fave.

I like to call this skirt my "Hellraiser skirt", affectionately. I'm glad I found shoes with a heel that go with it well, I feel odd wearing longer length skirts and dresses with flat shoes, and I've been trying to get into the longer length thing, but I need the shoes to go with it!

Love,
Midge

Top// Fennec Design Co.  Skirt// BCBGeneration  Shoes// Modcloth  Necklace// Modcloth, sold out (similar)  Bracelets// Gifted (similar)

13 comments:

Brooke said...

Eeeeeee I love that top! I love graphic tops at the moment, especially crop tops! :)

Katzi said...

I love this outfit! I also do that with my new shoes! (And sometimes, I like to pretend I'm walking the Drag Race Runway) :)

Sammi Cohen said...

Ah this outfit is so great! You look fantastic :)

xox Sammi

Justine said...

I try to do that with shoes that are especially hard to break in! Its great to know I'm not the only one. I love the hand bracelet, I have a similar skull one

Izzy McLeod said...

Oh rats this is adorable! And I have to agree, rat hands are adorable, though having a mother who has a phobia of rats I've kind of been taught to hate them all my life. Though pictures of rats cuddling stuffed animals tell me otherwise <3

The Quirky Queer

marisa said...

Ah Katzi you follow midge too!!! :D

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

You look so awesome all the time. I love the crop top and skirt look, too. And I love finding comfy heels. I find that no matter how comfy they are, though, that if you're on your feet all day your feet will eventually feel the discomfort. :(

Katzi said...

:D :D

Gawly Gee said...

The top is really cute, I like the shape. The skirt is sweet! I know what you mean about wearing flats with longer skirts. Sometimes I feel like a grandma but I'm already pretty tall and usually I can't find heels that are comfortable for me.

Kerri Heritage said...

I agree, that top would be a favey fav of mine too! I think rats are adorable, even more so because of their weird tails.

Kerri Heritage said...

Also, I always break my shoes in in the house. Every time I wear heals I wear them in the house first before I go out, to get the hang of it! haha

Delores Harshaw said...

Such an awesome outfit! I love those shoes especially.

Hope said...

Oh I love this outfit. It's jut edgy enough if that makes any sense. Those shoes are great. I totally wear my new ones around the house to break them in too, it definitely helps. There is nothing worse than being stuck outside with a new shoe blister.