Monday, June 16, 2014

Photo Diary // June Snapshots

Sipping my coffee by my bedroom window at my "fancy table".


 
I spent an afternoon a couple of weeks ago painting little cardboard pieces (lots of boobs, specifically) and listening to music, it was really really nice and relaxing. 
My prints and wall things, pre-hanging.
 Button supplies kept in mason jars, I like using my supplies as decoration.

Pretty buildings, as per usual in the 'boken.
 Ginko leaves are my favorite! Don't know why, but I love their shape.

Hoboken was the birthplace of baseball, and we pretty much live in the outfield of the first ever baseball diamond. It's basically a street intersection now, but all the bases in their spots are preserved, this being home base.

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Absolutely lovely photos!

marisa said...

Your photos are so amazing, it makes me feel inspired

Gawly Gee said...

Your home just looks so lovely. And whoa! I did not know that about Hoboken! I feel like next time I visit my brother in Brooklyn, I need to come to this town and check it out. It looks really cute.

Justine said...

Looks like a great June so far!