Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Skyline

Well, I did it! Got photos with the NYC skyline. There's so many different views of the city in my town, but this is the closest to me in walking distance. About 5 minutes. Next time I should shoot on a cloudier day so the day light is a bit more even but hey. I did get one photo in the shade in front of downtown Manhattan, but the view isn't as clear:
I feel so lucky to live here. I can't wait to discover more photo destinations and more angles of the skyline. I'm sure there's tons of pretty walls and buildings I haven't discovered yet that will also make great backdrops. So much potential ready to be filled! I'm pumped. 

Love,
Midge

Top + Shorts// UO (old) (similar + similar)  Tights// Target  Shoes// Report  Sunglasses// Vintage via Mom  Necklace// Acorn Party  Bracelet// Pixie and Pixier  Bag// Jo Totes


5 comments:

marisa said...

^.^ I told you it would of been worth it to show up! The photos came out great

Angela Vaughn said...

Everything about these photos made me smile! The Skyline! Your outfit! And especially the fact that I have those shoes too, but the wedge version. Bird print shoes forever and ever!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love the skyline in these! Can't wait to see all the other secret places you find.

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

It's going to be a fun summer exploring all these great places in your neighborhood!

Gabriella Murray said...

Man, I wouldn't mind those views!

I hope you love your bracelet - you're clearly rocking it! xoxo