Friday, July 18, 2014

Beat It, Creep!

 How effing sweet is this shirt?! I love anything that references anything by John Waters, especially if I can wear it. Like my Divine ring! And now this. I also have a Wanda patch that has the same saying on it. But this shirt is from one of the cooolest clothing sites I've landed on in a while. They also have swim suits with booze bottles and switch blades on them, and in allllllll the sizes, which I can always get behind. Be still my heart.
 Sometimes I just have to make stupid faces. It's hard for me not to. I mean how can you not snarl when wearing such a sassy outfit? These shorts have been one of my summer staples for a good couple of years. Anything high waisted is for me, and I love the quirky pattern.





In other news, I get my tattoo that I've been telling myself I would get for like a year now TOMORROW! I can't wait to show you when it's done. Until then, I'm keeping it a secret because I'm weird.

Love,
Midge

Shirt// Candy Strike  Shorts// Silence and Noise (similar)  Shoes// Modcloth (similar, more summery version)  Necklace// Handmade

9 comments:

Ms. Megan said...

THIS SHIRT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!! Cry-Baby is one of my favorite films!! :)

Amelia Mad said...

In love with john waters and your outfit. Switchblade swimsuits? Sign me up!!

Styleriottt.blogspot.com

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

Haha, I knew exactly what the reference was going to be the second I saw that title load in my blogroll. ;) Wanda is my muse

Tessa said...

LOVE THAT SHIRT! And I'm super excited to see your new tattoo. I'm hopefully getting my first ones next month ahhhhh <3


themadmod.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

WE ARE TWINZ (I actually just bought this - but the regular tee version, dumb me, because I love the off-the-shoulder version - from Pinup Girl Clothing) and I KNEW you would love these!!! It looks adorable on you. <3

xox Sammi

Safiya said...

Haha I love your snarly poses, the top and shorts are super nice. Can't wait to see your tattoo because I am nose-y and too indecisive to get one myself.

Cats in Crop Tops

Shauna said...

WOW! Thanks for blogging about this company. I've never heard of them before, which is a shame- I'm in love with everything in their entire shop!

Kerri Heritage said...

That shirt is awesome and so are these poses! Eeek I always get excited about new tattoos, I love seeing what people choose! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ashleigh Brown said...

That tee shirt is the BEST! need to dig out my crybaby dvd and give it a much needed rewatch :)