Monday, July 7, 2014

Clinton Park

 I love this park. I'm not sure what this structure is for or why/when it was really built, but sure is nice to look at. Back when we were house hunting, we would always pass it and I would think it was cool. Now we walk through it to go to the grocery store, haha. I had Mike snap the impromptu outfit photo above with my phone, but the rest of the photos are courtesy of yours truly.
 We had such a beautiful weekend weather wise. Look at that blue sky! Needless to say, I spent lots of time at the pool. I think my scalp is sun-burnt.

I'm using as much pool time as I can get because I'm getting a sizable tattoo on my arm in a couple of weeks, and most of you must know that when those things are healing, getting them too wet ain't such a good idea.



Love,
Midge

Top// H&M  Jeans// Modcloth  Sunglasses// Vintage via Mom  Shoes// Vans

6 comments:

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Such a nice little place! Seems like there are so many hidden gems like this in Hoboken!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Girrrrrrl, you lookin' fiiiiiine. lol. What tattoo are you getting?!

Kerri Heritage said...

I have a favourite place I like to walk on the way to the hairdressers. Also serves the double purpose of letting me know I'm going the right way.
Love the outfit, such a cute crop top!
Ooooh tattoo - Can't wait to hear all about it!

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks gurrrrrl. And I'm keeping the tattoo a secert so it can be like a big reveal. I'm weird.

Midge Blitz said...

hahaha I do the same thing! I recognize landmarks way more than street names and stuff.

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Eh...who doesn't like a little mystery from time to time? :)