Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Eye Candy // Little Paintings

I've been spending lots of time creating miniature works of art for my walls. I like them so much I miiiight open up a new shop for wall things. Still thinking about it though. Anywho...

Making these tiny creations really allows me to experiment a lot with different mediums and it's also fun to just wing something and make whatever I feel like. I can be a big fan of art for art's sake sometimes.

Boobs, boobs, and boobs. 
I made this confetti one with the streamers from those tiny champagne party poppers and modpodge!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love these, especially the ghosts!

Sydney Davis said...

These are so fun! I love the RAD one and the Ghosts are super cute too!

Sophierocious said...

Those ghosts are adorable!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love the little ghost guys! They are the cutest!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love those lil' ghost guys! They are the cutest!