Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Grand Marnier





La la love the colors of this dress! I actually thought it was more red than orange, but to be honest I prefer it to be more orange-y. Such a happy and summery color. Also, can we talk about these glasses?! they're just clear, even though I'm slightly nearsighted (very slightly) and actually do have "real" glasses. Sometimes I like to buy the cheap clear ones for like 10 dollars to see if I like the style enough to get in the prescription version.



I've been liking my little outfit backdrop as of late! But knowing me I'll get bored and switch it up again. Maybe back to the brick wall when I get some of my vintage maps on the wall or (gasp) back out in public?! I'm still a tad shy to do public photos alone, especially now in a city. People everywhere! haha..

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth  Glasses// Amazon Necklace// Handmade  Shoes// Modcloth Belt// From another dress

9 comments:

Sammi said...

Ooh, how pretty is this dress! I don't have a lot of orange in my wardrobe, but I always enjoy it on other people.

xox Sammi

Kelsey Abercrombie said...

You look great in this dress, whether it's orange or red! :) It looks super comfortable, too. The more I see those shoes in your outfit posts, the more tempted I am to buy them!

<3 Kelsey // Chaos Parade

marisa said...

That dress makes me want an orange creamsicle real bad, thanks midge!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love love love that dress! It looks great on you. I always pick orange over red. I need to come up with a cute backdrop in my house to take photos, but I do enjoy going outside to take them. Although I've never done it alone!

Crystal Joy said...

Can't go wrong with a striped dress! I've got at least three in my closet right now, and they all get major rotation. And bonus points for the great color!

Sarah S. said...

I love those glasses! I'm so envious of people who can pull off Orange! Something between my skin color and my hair makes me look like a pumpkin when I have it on.

Safiya said...

I'm loving orange at the moment too, such a great summer outfit. And I'm only a recent follower but I love the background especially your blog name banner :)

Gawly Gee said...

The lighting at your place is pretty amazing! The orange color of this dress is great and ya gotta love stripes!

Lisa Black said...

Your outfit is so cute! I love your glasses and your necklace ^___^