Monday, July 21, 2014

Meet Ramona!

Here she is!
Over the weekend I got the tattoo I've been planning for waaaay too long. It's Ramona Quimby! I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the little illustration of her, it's something I can identify with. That little girl is a badass and doesn't take no crap from anybody. She asks questions and protests and sometimes doesn't bother tying her shoe laces. 
I love how my artist used three different weights for the doily frame around her. I cannot be more pleased with it.

The tattoo was done by Karen Glass at 8 of Swords in Brooklyn!

Love,
Midge

18 comments:

Ms. Megan said...

ohmygoodness!!! I love this tattoo and that frame is so dreamy!!

Sammi said...

Ugh so good! And your tattoo artist did an amaaazing job.

xox Sammi

Brooke @ You're In Brookelynn said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing ever! I love the frame as well :)

tukru dearest said...

it looks fantabulous <3

Erica Sunshine Edwards said...

so badass, and unique! i love it

newgirlsghost said...

Karen Glass did great work! Congrats :)

Betsy said...

Cute! I've been wanting a tattoo of Eloise for ages. Similar sort of girl!

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Must say......I really like it. A lot!

Kerri Heritage said...

It's awesome, I do love a nice black ink tattoo! Perfect!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

AWESOME. I used to read a lot of Beverly Cleary books when I was little, though I don't really remember much of the stories or characters now. I just remember something about Henry and guppies? lol. Anyway, this tattoo is amazing looking. The artist did a great job!

Katzi said...

Adorable!!

Beverly Houpt said...

Amazing.

Angela Vaughn said...

This. Is. Fantastic. LOVE IT! :)

Natalie Mulford said...

Ohh! It looks amazing!!

Ellie P. said...

Your tattoo looks awesome! And the doily frame around Ramona is lovely~ Definitely makes me want to get a tattoo even sooner.

Heather Brocklesby said...

Yes! This is perfect!

-Heather

http://ragsroses.blogspot.com/

Neon Michelle said...

Love this SO much! Ramona foreverrrrrrr!

Sophierocious said...

Squeee! That is fantastic!