Friday, July 25, 2014

Mystical

 Surprise! I'm blue! Obviously only in the literal sense, I couldn't be happier with me new do. I feel like this has been my makeover week or something. I should probably take a break from drastic changes to my appearance for a bit, let these two new things sink in. My tattoo is healing wonderfully, hardly any itching or gross scabs. Hooray!
The cut is slightly asymmetrical, which is subtle and I like it. I can leave it as is, or I can pin back one side and make one big curl in the front. I'l do that next time I'm feeling fancy (jazz hands).



I really like this picture.
Love,
Midge

Dress// See You Monday  Shoes// Abound  Glasses// Amazon Necklace// Handmade Hair by the amazing Ruby at Fringe Salon in NYC <3

16 comments:

Amelia Mad said...

UGHHH YOUR HAIR LOOKS AMAZING! The print on dress is so wonderful, the necklace is cute, and you are rocking those "Harry Potter Hippie" glasses lol :)

styleriottt.blogspot.com

Meagan Crowe said...

Love the hair! I dyed mine teal for the summer and if it were up to me it would be my permanent color. Yours looks great!

Sammi said...

You're the cutest and I love that dress!

Ms. Megan said...

I love your hair!! it looks amazing!! and this dress is fantastic!! ps you really have me wanting to pierce my nose!! (TMI?) ;)

InstantMilk said...

Love your hair!

Come by my blog soon<3


instantmilk.blogspot.com

xx

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

beautiful hair color and really cute dress!

Chloe Renee said...

LOVE THE HAIR

Gawly Gee said...

Yay blue! I love it! I especially love all the different highlights and lowlights in the color, it looks great on you. Really love the dress too!

Crissy said...

omg I love the blue <3

Kailey said...

You are perfect!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love the new hair! Do I see some sneaky green tones too? I like them! Just this whole outfit is lovely. It's a really nice cut too, maybe if I feel adventurous I might cut mine shorter into something like this.

Rebekah said...

I love your blue hair! And that dress is fantastic!

findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com

Crystal Joy said...

Yay blue for summer! Me, too!

Ellie Marie said...

Your hair looks great! And that dress is awesome, gotta love sun/moon prints. Seeing your hair makes me want to dye my hair some kind of blue-green color, or at least re-dye the bleached layer.

Sierra Rose said...

I love your style!!
www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

Lisa Black said...

You look amazing - your hair and outfit are both just perfect! ^___^ I'm going red at the moment, and this post has me missing my blue hair so so much!