Sunday, July 13, 2014

Paris // 59 Rivoli

On my last day in Paris I passed bye this incredibly colorful building that I just had to snap a few photos. Time was limited because I had to to pack up and get ready to catch a flight, so I couldn't really do much exploring. Upon some googling later, I found it that this is home to an artist collective, which is fitting!






I would love an opportunity to paint a building all colorful like this. It's refreshing to see bright things like this amongst all the grey buildings.

Love,
Midge

3 comments:

Kerri Heritage said...

So many colours! I could spend ages just looking at each little section trying to see what's there!

Jessica Denise said...

This is amazing! I wonder what the #59 means to them? It's everywhere^^

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Great, fun memories!