Thursday, July 17, 2014

Photo Diary // Walk to Jersey City

This might sound pathetic, but I was so happy when I found out there was a Target close by to me. I just really like that place. Anywho, it's actually in Jersey City which is a 30 minute scenic walk from my apartment, filled with awesome NYC skyline views. It's a pretty sweet commute to go somewhere as ordinary as Target.

Of course I had to add some colorful pops around me. This blue and wood and red looks like a giant collage to me. But's just construction by the train.

That's it for now. I'll be updating more regularly more soon, promise! Etsy shop is busy busy busy!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Angela Vaughn said...

Target is simply the best. My boyfriend and I spend an embarrassing amount of time in target lol. love the photos, so colorful!

Kerri Heritage said...

I think I'm missing out on Target not being from the US :( I love the second photo!