Monday, July 14, 2014

Remixed Central

 Aside from the vest, this outfit is totally remixed from other outfit posts on here...trying to get back in the swing of that on the blogosphere! Of course in real life I wear things over and over all the time, if I'm not photographing it for readers to see. If I posted my what I wear every single day through out the week, you'd get bored real fast. So I'm trying to remix pieces in both real life, as I normally do, and do it in interesting ways so I can also blog abut it.

It's also cause I'm obsessed with my top and skirt both pictured here! I think it's a great summery look, and it's comfortable. The vest is new though!


Love,
Midge

Top// Fennec Design Co. Skirt// Vans Vest// Under Skies Shoes// Converse Glasses// Amazon Patch// Witchboy

3 comments:

Kerri Heritage said...

I've been trying to do the same! Going on holiday was a good time for that, I deliberately took less to make me attempt to remix :)

Safiya said...

Ooh I love that top and skirt together :)


www.catsincroptops.blogspot.co.uk

Gawly Gee said...

The top is so great!