Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Riot, Grrrl


Real talk: this is normally a pajama shirt, obviously due to it's size. Buut thought I'd try something different today and try and make an outfit out of it. I like it, and it sure is comfortable, if anything. Also, duh, it's Bikini Kill. Theirs is one of my favorite band logos. Gotta love a good ol' punk shirt to fall back on. It's funny that being this is a Bikini Kill shirt that this look as somewhat inspired by the mini dresses Kathleen Hanna wore recently in the revival of The Julie Ruin. I'm so into that look.


Today I think I might get my morning coffee out at the local coffee shop for a change. Mix up the routine a bit. I find that days where I change my routine slightly always end up better and more productive. Also, I get to sit outside and people watch instead of checking facebook. Thats totally a plus ;)

Love,
Midge

Shirt// Ebay  Skirt// Betsey Johnson (similar)  Shoes// JuJu Jellies

2 comments:

Kerri Heritage said...

I like changing my routine up, although that normally ends in a total abandonment of the routine. Can't be a lovely comfy tee! It looks particularly great without the sleeves and the big neck.

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Yes, mix it up! When you do something different, little surprises happen!