Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Staple Outfit

These are my last outfit photos pre -Ramona! These jeans admittedly have become a major staple for me, as well as a good basic crop top. Though I would rarely wear heels with something like this, so I guess that' my little twist on the look.
I've been obsessed with stuff from Blue Q lately, that's where my purse is from. I've been buying stuff from them non stop lately. My house is a quirky Blue Q palace. I just love seeing other small companies other there like mine succeed that have "attitude" or how ever you wanna put it. It's so great having small businesses like that to look up to, having one myself, one that for sure has the same kind of "attitude" I seriously can't think of the right words right now, I'm only half way through my coffee. Attitude, it is.
Love,
Midge

Top// H&M  Jeans// Modcloth  Necklace// Handmade  Shoes// Modcloth (similar, in beige)  Bag// Blue Q

5 comments:

Rachel Sullivan said...

fab.

Rachel

Kerri Heritage said...

I love a good wardrobe staple. I've come across Blue Q before and they've got some pretty awesome bits!

Lisa Black said...

Those jeans are perfect (I'm constantly hunting for a good pair of high waisted pants) and I adore your necklace!

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Cute look, love the purse. Kinds 60's.

Gawly Gee said...

I need a simple crop top like this, so cute. I also LOVE those jeans, I have one pair of jeans like these and I've been wanting a second pair. I'm just not into regular fit jeans anymore.