Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Botanical Gardens Part One// Flower Portraits

 On Sunday I met up with Sammi and Kristina at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. I had no idea how big and vast this place is! I mean, look at this.
For a city kid, seeing all this lush field is mesmerizing. I just couldn't believe that all of this pretty land is in Brooklyn.

Also, bees.
I took such a crazy amount of photos on, this will be separated into different segments on here, for sure. I'm really pleased with how all of them came out. I should venture out to places like this more often to take pictures of things. I really enjoyed myself, taking tons of photos and hanging out with these two! A great way to spend a Sunday.
Love,
Midge

6 comments:

marisa said...

sooooo pretty, I love the idea of botanical gardens (and the photos!) but I hate bees so much and I'm scared of them that I probably would never go :(

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

Some of yours have such a pretty glow!

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Beautiful!

Kerri Heritage said...

I love bees! They are really pretty and amazingly detailed.

Jenn said...

Your photos are gorgeous! They've got me dying to visit this place now. I'm kind of in love with that third photo of the bee on the flower. Bees are just awesome.

Delores Harshaw said...

Gorgeous photos!