Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Complimentary Coral

I can't get over how cool my hair color looks with this dress. I looove complimentary color combinations. I wear this dress a lot, but I especially love it now with the hair color. Our housewarming party is this weekend and it's called Living in Sin, so I'll probably be wearing this, or something of a red or orange hue to it, keeping with the hell-like sin theme, haha ;)
Along with making red cocktails that involve fireball whiskey. I kind of really get into my party themes, you guys.


Also, more awesome buttons. Button game has been on point lately.

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth (similar)  Shoes// Converse  Buttons// Adam JK  Glasses// Coastal

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Ah this dress looks so good with your hair color, and the buttons are perfect!

Safiya said...

Ooh your party sounds like it's going to be a blast! I love the button detail, I might have to steal the idea haha.


www.catsincroptops.blogspot.co.uk

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Very cute!

Kerri Heritage said...

I do love coral colours! Goes awesome with blue. I find, each hair colour I try, suddenly I seem to have a lot of that colour in the wardrobe haha. Awesome buttons, I think you're winning the button game!!

Ellie Marie said...

Loving the complimentary color scheme of this outfit. I saw this post on tumblr and totally wanted the buttons, now I know where they're from :D And your party sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Amelia Mad said...

Ughh blue hair makes everything better im so jealous of your aqua locks. You look amazing and your button game is so on point. :)

Styleriottt.blogspot.com

Delores Harshaw said...

I'm in love with those buttons and your glasses. Everything looks so perfect <3