Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Living in Sin// Our Housewarming Party!

This Saturday was our housewarming party! Aside from the photobooth, I was busy being the gracious hostess that I am to take many actual photos. But here's a few...
 My awesome photo booth backdrop...I was really pleased with it. I was so grateful I had the space for it too, I taped it up to my closet in my office, so it was kinda off to the side in another room which gave it more of a "booth" feeling, being as it was separate from the rest of the party. 
My "signature" cocktails. I may post the "Living in Cinnamon" on here soon! 

DIY horn props for the photobooth.
Very messy food prep. Mike made some really good salsa and snacks. 

And with out further ado...




lol, butt grabs.

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Rachel Sullivan said...

Damn, looks like my kinda party!


Rachel

Kerri Heritage said...

Butt grabs are slightly more sophisticated than boob grabs ;)

Julie @ Northern Rustication said...

This looks like a blast! I'd love to make that Living in Cinnamon cocktail sometime :)

Shawna Miller said...

Love it! Looks like blast! Butt grabs for the win!

Ursula Zavala said...

Awe! This is super cute!!