Monday, August 25, 2014

Meet Up in the Park

You guys I had the coolest weekend! I got to meet up with Sammi (The Soubrette Brunette) and Kristina (Twee Valley High) for some blogger hangoutz. It was fabulous. On Saturday we had a picnic in Williamsburg. Many pictures were taken, because when three bloggers get together, the sound of camera shutters are a very common occurrence.


 Kristina brought her adorable little doggie. It's always a good time for me when there's dogs around. I love dogs.

 Sammi and Kristina coincidentally wore the same color both days we all hung out, I seemed to miss the memo. Womp womp!

And of coure, we needed pictures of our outfits. Duh.
I was really great hanging out with other bloggers and talking about blogging things. I never really get to talk about that kind if stuff with other people in person, so it was really great. More photos of the weekend to come! On Sunday we went to the Brooklyn Botanicals, so get ready for lots of pictures of weird plants.

Love,
Midge

Top// Stay Home Club  Skirt// H&M  Boots// White Mountain  Backpack// Modcloth (old)  Watch// Go Jane

Outfit photos by Sammi (thanks, girl!)

13 comments:

Jess Buckley said...

looks so fun! I wish there were bloggers in my area to hang with. Such a sweet pup!

Gawly Gee said...

That's really cool! Since I've started blogging I've felt like there's a really big community among bloggers. Everyones comments are always so helpful, reassuring, and just seem very genuine. It's cool you got to hang with some fellow bloggers!

Sammi said...

<333


That photo of Kristina and Talulah is the cutest!!

Safiya said...

Aww that dog is the cutest! Looks like you had an awesome time and in such a cool outfit too :)

www.catsincroptops.blogspot.co.uk

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

You're all adorable & chic! Cute dog!

Ms. Megan said...

what a lovely outing!! and i love your outfit!! that top + skirt look perfect together!! xo

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

What a great post!! That photo of Tallulah and I is wonderful. We must hang again soon! xoxo

Midge Blitz said...

I had sooo many pictures of Tallulah. Managed to narrow it down to 4. haha!

Midge Blitz said...

I was really cool! The blogging community is really awesome and rewarding.

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

haha we'll have to do a dropbox thing later!

Kerri Heritage said...

Awesome! It's nice to meet the people that you spend quite a large amount of time chatting to online. I met a blogger friend in the summer and I love that there aren't so of the awkward initial meeting awkwardnesses.

Kristian Olson said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

Can you send me some of the others you didn't post? I'd love to see them! Either email or dropbox? kuriegasreyes@gmail.com