Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Photo Diary// Townies

We took the scenic route last weekend on our way to the shoprite to get groceries. We strolled through Stevens Campus and this block on Hudson Street where there's lots of flowers and pretty architecture.
 I have no idea what this castle thing is on Steven Campus. But it's cool!
 Feeling like fall already...
 Stevens Campus sits right on top of a hill in Hoboken, which gives the best skyline views!
 My backpack and it's opinions.




 These houses have such pretty gardens out front. It a really nice walk down this block in particular.




I kind of felt like Lydia from Beetlejuice standing outside old looking houses taking pictures of them, haha! Such a creep.

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just love that Twin Peaks button!!! Great blog post! <3

http://thriftarchives.blogspot.com/2014/08/submitted-for-approval-of-midnight.html

Sarah S. said...

I love all of this! I'm starting school this week in a historic district of detroit, I'm going to take a billion pics, who cares if I look like a weirdo

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Great pics, especially castle!

Kerri Heritage said...

Your backpack is opinionated, I love it! Also I really love how bright the blue hair has got.


These are lovely photos. There are some great buildings in my town that I just want to go out and take photos of, but need to find the time and need to stop feeling like I'm invading the peoples privacy... because you know, I want to see the building and I don't actually care what the people are up to inside, but I kinda feel like a creep

Midge Blitz said...

Yeah! I made sure that in my photos noone could see into anyones windows or anything...haha

Midge Blitz said...

Do iiit! :)

Delores Harshaw said...

I totally get the creep thing. I've spent a couple years just photographing peoples' houses and it was always the most terrifying experience when the people noticed. Such lovely photos though, you definitely make me want to explore Hoboken and its nearby areas sometime c:

Midge Blitz said...

Hahaha yeah, it's sort of awkward. There is a town on Long Island that has tons of beautiful victorian houses, but I couldn't bring myself to photograph them, and I was too shy to like knock on doors and ask!