Friday, August 29, 2014

Today's My Birthday!

Todaaaaaay I turn 26! Is this late twenties now? I have no idea. As most people say, I don't feel too different. But I do know that I'm in a very happy place right now. Amazing job, relationship, solid few friendships, and a new pretty home. So I feel pretty damn good about spending another year this way. I can dig it. 





Now that I'm more independent than I was on my last birthday, I cannot wait to see what 26 has in store. Not sure if this will fade in the years to come, but every birthday I get really excited to reach a new age. I embrace change, mainly because I can't sit still, but a new era is very exciting to me always. Birthdays are a great excuse for a new era and phase of life. Here's to that! Cheers.

Love,
Midge

29 comments:

Sammi said...

You're the cutest & I hope your day is wonderful. I'm turning 26 in October and I'm kind of dreading it, hahaha.

Brooke @ You're In Brookelynn said...

Happy Birthday, girl! These pictures are awesome, and you look great, as always :)

Becky Bedbug said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gawly Gee said...

Yay happy birthday Midge!!!!! I'm sure your year of being 26 will be filled with happy moments and awesome experiences!

Sophierocious said...

Happy, happy birthday, Midge!!!

Mo said...

Happy Birthday!
I completely agree with the getting older is kinda exciting thing too.

Hannah said...

You really can't beat the life you're living. Happy Birthday, Midge! :)

Doña Humé. said...

Happy birthday!!! <3

Rachael said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Amber Indoe said...

I'm turning 26 in a couple weeks, too! Happy birthday!

Kerri Heritage said...

Eeek! Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Natalie Mulford said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You should add to that list - Awesome hair!

Elif said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a rad year.. And your hair is friggen awesome in these photos. Love it.

http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

Delores Harshaw said...

Happy birthday!

Jenn said...

Happy (belated) birthday! I hope 26 has awesome things in store for you.

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! My day was fab. And don't worry, it ain't that bad over here in 26 land.

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you thank you thank you! <3

Midge Blitz said...

I'm sure it will too, fingers crossed! Thanks as always, girl :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you!!

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you!!!

Midge Blitz said...

D'aw, shucks, thanks, Hannah!

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks!! <3

Midge Blitz said...

I did! Thank you so much :)

Midge Blitz said...

Yay! Happy pre-birthday! And thank you :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks, Kerri!!

Midge Blitz said...

Teehee! Thanks! :)

Midge Blitz said...

Yayyy, thank you!

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! :D

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you so much! <3