Friday, September 12, 2014

Botanical Gardens Part 3// Green Things

 Here we go, the third installment of my botanical gardens photos! I think after this one I have one post left in me. This one consists of lots of cacti and green, non flower-y things. I loved seeing all of the weird-o interesting looking things.
Especially these venus fly traps! I would so want a bunch of these things just because I think it's so cool how they actually move. But given my plant killing history, I should refrain.


These leaves looks like they're horribly poisonous to me. Something with the bright colors. They're not of course, but they look the part.




And last but not least...
Barbra Streisand. I laughed pretty hard when I saw this. I wonder what made them name it after her? Did she donate to the gardens or does someone just really really like Barbra Streisand?

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Sammi said...

You always take such great photos and I forgot about the Babs plant lol!

Kerri said...

Great photos, people seem to forget about the green plants... it's a shame because they look pretty awesome some times :)


haha - I thought it was a joke, but maybe they do really like her :)