Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Brimfield Antique Fair Weirdness

This weekend I went back to Brimfeild Massachusetts with Mike and my folks for their quarter mile long giant antique fair. I didn't take nearly as many photos as I did last year (which you can see here, here, and here) because of the heat the first day we were there was really intense. The day after was a lot more productive, shopping and photo wise.
 Pretty dragonfly on a tripod! I looove dragonflies.
 This post wouldn't be complete without this creepy as hell doll head/bust thing. I actually bought this. Two, in fact. Mike was thrilled. (sarcasm)
"Stay tuned" for my haul post! I cleared that fair out!
Love,
Midge

4 comments:

cakesandcakesvintage said...

Love the creepy doll head thing, it looks like it wants to eat your soul. I would love to have a wall full of creepy and macabre things that I've collected, and something like that would definitely have a place in my home. I also love the gumball machines. I'd want to fill them with random things so any time I had a visitor, they could take a little souvenier home with them.

Becky Bedbug said...

I need an Elvis lamp in my life! That doll is insanely creepy- I LOVE that you bought it!

Kerri said...

So many strange bits and pieces! The creepy doll head is awesome, perfect bedroom addition :) I do like the sweet dispensers though, I could happily have one of them in my life.

Gawly Gee said...

Holy moly this looks amazing, I love all of it!