Monday, September 15, 2014

Orange + Grey

 I guess you could consider this dress a bit of a preview of my Brimfield Antique fair haul. I got this orange beauty from the vintage clothing tent. Fits pretty well! Vintage clothing shopping can be a bit stressful because you never know how something is going to fit.

 This was my outfit on Saturday when I went to Fishs Eddy in the Flatiron district to a meet and greet with Amy Sedaris! Despite the rain I was so thrilled to meet her, she's kind of my idol. I'll do a separate post on that soon, and the stuff I bought! Fishs Eddy is my dream kitchen store.



I'm also really happy with my new raincoat, that I got from my beloved, Target. My other neutral fall/spring coats are old and falling apart, so I'm pumped about a brand new one. It's been such perfect fall weather here, especially today, so I'm definitely in my happy place!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Vintage  Coat//Target  Boots//Indigo  Watch// Go Jane

9 comments:

Laura said...

Your hair is so textured and cute in these photos, Midge! <3 wish I could pull off an orange dress. x

Lauren Douglas said...

You have the best teeth. I know that's a super weird compliment. Sorry. :P

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

You look so cuuuute! And ahhh I can't wait to hear all about meeting Amy Sedaris! <3

Midge Blitz said...

Haha I get that all the time! Thank you :D

Alice said...

Love this outfit! That dress is fantastic, I wish I could pull off that shade - it's gorgeous xo

Jenn said...

Lookin' cute! I'm a big fan of orange and grey together, and trench coats in general are just awesome. So classy.

shauna said...

I LOVE Fishs Eddy's stuff. Its so ridiculous and amazing

cakesandcakesvintage said...

The orange looks amazing with your hair. That dress is a really great find, and it looks like it fits you perfectly.

Kerri said...

Such a lovely outfit! I've had a fee pieces that I've got second hand or vintage that haven't fit so great, but it let's me try out my sewing skills.


You have awesome teeth btw!