Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sweater Weather


I need to stock up on some more bright tights, the ones from last year are starting to fall apart! This pair is one of my favorites, because they're super opaque. The top is something different for me, its pretty loose and free flowing, though its sort of hard to tell here. I looove the textured grey and the sheer back though.
I bought this bat at Artists and Fleas in Brooklyn last winter/fall (scratch that...two years ago! Time flies!) I like it better as a necklace, but I like the option of wearing it on my head if I feel the need to be supremely spooky that day.

Love,
Midge

Top// Under Skies (similar)  Skirt//H&M  Tights// HUE Opaque  Necklace//Artists & Fleas in Brooklyn  Shoes//Modcloth (sold out, similar)

6 comments:

Ms. Megan said...

i can't wait for cooler weather so i can break out my sweaters + tights!! it's been SO hot lately!!! :/ i love this entire outfit, esp that bat necklace!!!!!

Virtualdistortion / Ginger said...

Your hair looks lovely as its fading!

cakesandcakesvintage said...

Hue tights are seriously the best. It's one of the few things that I think are worth paying a little bit more for for the quality - the colors are great, they stay up really well, and they last a ridiculously long time. I have a couple of pairs that are several years old that still have their stretch.

Kerri said...

I love the shear back! Speaking of bats, I can't wait for my bat print tights to arrive in the post!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love sweater weather...and tights. Those are awesome for Halloween time! :)

Laura Lindsay said...

Can't wait for cooler weather also. Cute tights/skirt combo.