Friday, September 26, 2014

Twin Peaks Funeral



Don't worry, no one died. But that was all that was running through my head when I was wearing this look. Like a gothy Audrey Horne kinda thang. I love the fuzziness of the sweater and how easy it is to fid that style now a days.  When I was buying it the person ringing me up was just like "this is fuzzy as hell". I love the Manhattan H&M.
It's been a crazy week, sorry if it's been dead round these part the last few days. I'm starting a...wait for it.. apparel line! I'm currently in the process of hand screen printing my designs on t-shirts and sweat shirts for my shop! And I'll also eventually be adding dresses and button downs.  I'm super duper excited, it's been a long time coming. I love figuring out fun designs that would be awesome to wear, and I feel like this is kind of my calling. So, needless to say, I've been a busy working bee up in here. But at this rate I'll be able to launch the first part of my line in my etsy store  by Monday or Tuesday! Right now my studio is completely covered in drying racks with shirts and boxes on the floor.

Love,
Midge

Top + Skirt// H&M (this season)  Shoes//Steve Madden (similar)  Watch// Go Jane

8 comments:

Brooke @ You're In Brookelynn said...

Ahh that's so cool, I can't wait! :)

Kerri said...

That's some excited news!! I'm excited to see what's up your sleeve :)

cakesandcakesvintage said...

Congratulations on your big news! That's really awesome, I'm excited to see what you've come up with. Love the fuzzy sweater, by the way. I'd spend the whole day petting myself if I wore something like that.

Jenn said...

Super pumped for your apparel line! I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

Also, fuzzy sweaters are the best.

Sema Krishna said...

That outfit is making me want to go buy some black n white saddle shoes and a fuzzy sweater.

Elisabeth Cox said...

omg!! i'm so excited to see/buy your clothes.... there goes my allowance!

elisabeth // tinyghostkid.blogspot.com

Wardrobe Conversations said...

Great jumper! Looking forward to seeing what you've been working on. Hx

Nancy Wilde said...

I definitely sense the Audrey Horne vibe all over your outfit :) Besides, you look beautiful! Love those shoes^^