Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Good Red Dress

I looove the print on this dress. And it's handmade, too! As you might gather given my profession, handmade goods are kind of my jam. I'm always down for a good abstract print on a dress as opposed to a regular plaid or floral. And I really like the textiles Emily uses in her shop. It's also nice and soft. I really gravitate towards comfy everyday dresses. Working from home, I usually just wear a simple comfortable dress like this. I can't stay in my pajamas all day, cause then at the end of the day you feel like you didn't earn that glorious feeling of putting on sweatpants and watching TV.


I've also been putting off getting a new infinity scarf, and this mustard one is so gorg. So happy I finally remembered to buy one in my most recent Modcloth bank account massacre. I also got things for my home from there, which I've never done, I've only gotten clothes. I got book ends and frames. Yay at having a place to decorate!



I'm glad it' hump day. It's raining and there are guys power washing outside my building. Why.

Love,
Midge

Dress// c/o Emily G Clothing  Scarf// Modcloth  Sweater// Zara (old)  Shoes// Modcloth (sold out)  Glasses// Modcloth

7 comments:

Jules said...

I love this dress! You look gorgeous. I just love your blog too. Just adds a little sunshine in to my day! :)

Sammi said...

Red is suuuuuch a good color on you (I'm dying over the red lip with those glasses!!!). I love this whole color combination with your hair, too.


xox Sammi

Jess Buckley said...

love your color combinations! and those glasses are so cute!

cakesandcakesvintage said...

Those glasses are soooooo good. Love the ketchup and mustard color combo, red and yellow always play so well together, provided you're not a creepy clown named Ron.

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

ooh la la red lips!

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Love he dress!

Kerri said...

I do love the print and the lipstick! It looks pretty awesome. I don't think I've noticed you wearing lipstick before, I like it!