Tuesday, October 14, 2014

City Scape

 It's somehow easy to forget sometimes that this pier is right by my apartment. Also, might be my new favorite photo spot. No one really bats an eye round these parts if you're standing with a tripod, because you see that often with people taking photos of the skyline, which, technically, I am doing here. It's a super long pier, and as i'm walking down the end, concerned about looking ridiculous taking self portraits, I saw a lady on a yoga mat with her legs strapped to this pole with those pilates rope things, doing her exercises. So, to me, I'm the second most ridiculous looking person on that pier. To be honest though, I did feel super comfortable shooting there. People round here are pretty nice.

We're having some oddly strange warm weather, as you can see above I was able to do sleeveless by the water and maintain my composure.


 This jacket is super old, it was actually still at my parents house, and I found it on Sunday when I was over. Poor forgotten jacket. I really do actually like it, it's super warm and uh, fall-ish.

Love,
Midge

Top//Amazon  Skirt//Modcloth  Shoes//White Mountain  Tights + Scarf//Target  Backpack//Modcloth (sold out, similar hereJacket// Yag Couture

5 comments:

Safiya said...

A woman doing yoga in the middle of a pier - how strange haha. I'm loving the combination of orange and brown here, its so quintessentially autumnal and has got me dreaming of cinnamon coffee and toffee apples.


www.catsincroptops.blogspot.co.uk

Melati said...

Love your hair dear <3 Cute as always

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! :)

Midge Blitz said...

Oh man, now I'm hungry...haha. Thank you!

Kerri said...

It's a good feeling when someone is a little weirder than you. But I like to give a little nod of weirdness solidarity :)