Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello Monday

My favorite thing about those cheapy H&M skirts is that they can blend with a t-shirt really well, making them look like one piece. I'm really pleased with how this looked turned out, I actually wear it all the time, because I love this shirt so much.

This Bitch necklace like gives me super powers or something. I dunno, something about wearing something that's subversive but looks normal from afar makes me feel like I'm getting away with something.
Not to mention, I'm finally the proud owner of some good ol' doc marten mary janes! No joke, I've wanted a pair of these suckers for years and for some reason I kept on putting it off/forgetting about it. It feels good to finally have a pair, and I've officially broken them in by now too. Which wasn't nearly as bad/painful as I thought it would be. It still sucked though. As a fair warning if you ever get a pair.


I'm sitting in my apartment writing this and looking at these pictures makes me cold. This was probably the last warm day around here, but now the heat hasn't turned on in my building yet and I'm fuh-reezing.
Well, this post was filled with random tid-bits. Happy Monday?

Love,
Midge

Shirt//Stay Home Club  Skirt//H&M  Tights//HUE  Hat//Marc by Marc Jacobs  Shoes//Doc Martens Necklace//Hello Holiday Twin Peaks Pin//Your Fan Club  Rings + Other Pins//Thrifted/Old/Handmade

8 comments:

Mindi Wooley said...

Totally loving the Bitch necklace!!!

Lucy Nation said...

Oh the joy of breaking in new Dr Martens. I still have a nearly new pair in my wardrobe seldom worn because they're so damn painful. Lovin the necklace

Midge Blitz said...

You can do iiiit! Doc martens are just too beautiful to ignore. Usually to break in shoes I wear them around the house, so if they really start to hurt I can take breaks.

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you!

Neon Michelle said...

I like doing that t-shirt/skirt blendy thing too! Also, that big ring is GORGEOUS.

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Love that u wear the Kitty-Cat Ring!

Kerri said...

I LOVE the shoes!!
I have wanted a pair of Doc Martens boots for so so long and I think this is the year I am going to get a pair! Maybe some shoes like these too haha, maybe if I get my xmas bonus from work ;)

Gawly Gee said...

It's a great outfit! I love pairing my favorite tees with skirts. I really love those red tights too! Those Mary Janes are awesome. I too would like to own them but yes the breaking in part is a little sucky.