Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Modern Girl Blitz Apparel Sneak Peek!

OK, I have my first round of apparel all ready and it will debut in my shop tonight at 6PM! I can't explain how excited I am to finally have apparel available in my shop. It's been a long time coming. Now that I have the hang of it, I already have loads of more new designs brewing. Can't wait to make more, and in time for the holidays, of course.

So, here's a preview of what will be available in a few mere hours! Woohoo!

No joke, these sweatshirts are the softest thing I've ever felt. They're lined with fleece, which will keep ya warm. The t-shirts are super comfy too. Both have a nice fitted, but also loose and comfy fit, and are made from organic cotton and other recycled fibers. Yeah, earth!

Be sure to check back at my etsy shop this evening to view the full line! You can also follow along on my Instagram, Twitter,  Tumblr, and Facebook. I love posting about my processes, especially when I have new designs in the works. Links are in the left side bar.

Cheers,
Midge

9 comments:

Helena Santos said...

OMG I love the first sweatshirt!! I want it!! And I love your hair *giggle* I also died mine 2/3 weeks ago, and is also faded like that (actually more, quite greenish), but I think it still looks super pretty :3

Shawna Miller said...

I love all of them! Your hair is fading so cute!

Michelle | CreatureType.com said...

I love them! Congrats, lady! :) Hopefully I can snag something when it's all officially lauched!

Jackie B. said...

Yay! I've been waiting for that sweater to make an order. Can't wait.

Gawly Gee said...

Love it all!

Kerri said...

I love the second sweatshirt! Really awesome and quite exciting!

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

So awesome!! :)

cakesandcakesvintage said...

Yaaaas. I really want to Feminism is Cool t-shirt.

Izzy McLeod said...

Wel I'm very glad I haven't spent my etsy gift card yet... :D <3

The Quirky Queer