Thursday, October 16, 2014

Photo Diary// Mid-October

I just put in a order for a huuuuge wall-spanning book case for my office, but until that arrives, this is where my sweatshirt stock lives.
Recently found my old folder of originals, some were made into sucessful designs for the shop. It's really cool to see the original thing up close, even though I'm the one who made it.
I (successfully....gasp!) made this banana bread recipe. Pats self on back.
Picked up this cool lantern thing from Michaels. I may go back and buy a bunch more...I can have a colony of those things glowing in my living room.
Hung a mirror made from a window pane above the couch.
My POV from taking outfit photos the other day, not sure why I like this shot so much. But it sure has been grey here lately, and this photo is proof.
So, I like to stay in my living room and burn more candles.
I was hoping to take outfit photos yesterday, out in the world and stuff, but this humidity is draining me of all my energy to go outside. It's so gross. Sunday it will be actual fall again, so I'm excited for that. It's weird how much weather affects people, I guess thats why it's always common small talk for like every human.

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Kathy Crowley Belickis said...

Love the lantern