Friday, October 24, 2014

Summer Flashback

I recently got a disposable camera that I brought on our labor day weekend with me developed, it's a nice little flashback to summer. Reason number one million that I like film camera way more than digital.
We were at Long Branch, NJ. Our first non-Montauk beach vacation. It was fun, but Montauk is seriously way better. It's alot more laid-back and less resort-y. Resorts are weird to me, like this weird fake town you live in for a week or weekend. Montauk is an actual town, and you can set up your own bonfires. 
 None the less, there was a pool with drinks and a beach and a great view. So I was a happy camper.

 Guilty of the hot dog leg.





Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Can't complain about a summer flashback, it's cold and wet here so it's nice to see some sun :)

Jenna O'B said...

You look like you had a good time. I'd love to take a disposable camera away with me and not be able to delete any photos no matter how terrible

Jenn said...

I love the vibe of this. It reminded me that I still have undeveloped film from Summer 2013. That would definitely be a flashback.

Midge Blitz said...

Its so much fun!

Midge Blitz said...

OOh I love finding old cameras and seeing what's on them!

Midge Blitz said...

Yay!