Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Costume// Wraped in Plastic

My Halloweekend was so good. Actual Halloween we went to a divey bar in town (which was perfect and I'll explain why in a second) and Saturday we headed to Philly for a party at our friends place, which was for lack of a better term, a total rager. Affectionately called The Hallow-rager. There were even male strippers. Anyway, here's my costume.
Laura Palmer, obviously.

The above is a shot from this bar by us thats quite literally a biker bar in the middle of Hoboken, which was exactly like a miniature roadhouse from Twin Peaks. It was beyond perfect in all of it's David Lynch-y vibes.

How was your Halloween?

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Aniqa said...

Love your idea! Creepy, but very creative:)


aniqadreams.blogspot.com

Sammi said...

I can't get over how perfect the manicure portion is. And how obsessed I am with Twin Peaks.



xox Sammi

Ms. Megan said...

aahhh!!!!!! i can't even express how awesome this costume is!! you are too amazing for words!!!!

Kerri said...

It's safe to say that's the most original costume I've seen on this side of the internet :)

Aishling said...

Yesssssss! This is amazing! Can we both go for a drink in that biker bar sometime (If I'm never not living in Ireland haha!)?! :D

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers stripping on my taskbar.