Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Photo Diary// Dwellings

Working from home, I'm here like a lot. Especially now that it's getting FREAKIN COLD. I like to make my home as visually pleasing as possible, because I see a lot of these walls. This segment is just some pretty things round my home.

I love having a mantle, I can't imagine having a living room without one now...where would Mike put his rock collection?! Look at all of that.
Also, ledges. I find it makes the ceiling look waaaay higher and spacious when you decorate with things high up.
Having a cocktail at my coffee table last sunday night, and some books. Whiskey and books! Woohoo!
My perfume collection. I never realized how much I had til recently. I'm a seasonal perfume wearer too, some of these are for fall, and other are for winter.

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Wardrobe Conversations said...

Your space is ace! Love that Ghost World print. Hx

Ms. Megan said...

your home is so beautiful!! i love all the loveliness tucked into every nook and cranny!! xo

Midge Blitz said...

thank you so much! that's what I strive for, haha :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you! Ghost World is the bomb dot com.

Kerri said...

That's a pretty impressive collection of rocks!
My house is super boring and plain, but with it being rented and planning on moving in a few years, I don't like the idea of wasting money on creating a cosy place, even though I really really want to.

Candy said...

This is a great set of 'lifestyle' photographs and I really love your aesthetic. I found you from Crumbs in the Bed, and I am so glad I did! :) You've got a great blog here and I'm following you on bloglovin' now! :)

Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

Ursula Zavala said...

oh my gosh! so pretty!! i love the perfume collection!! I didn't even think about coordinating scents with seasons. how neat!


~Ursula
www.ursulagoes.blogspot.com

ElenasTravelgram said...

I love the chess set! It's so cool!

By bff and I love playing chess on a cold evening (yeah, we are that geeky...), so I was thinking of buying a fancier one that we now have. This one looks just perfect!

Elena
http://www.elenastravelgram.com/blog