Monday, November 24, 2014

The Illumunati Dress

Well, that was an unexpected mini hiatus! The holidays are amongst us folks, and people be shopping the etsy, so I am a busy bee. For which I am ever so grateful. I've noticed an increase in people appreciating handmade gifts more often nowadays. So I am a happy camper when this time of year hits, this handmade appreciation obviously works in my favor. Hashtag thankful.
I call this dress the illuminati dress because the pattern has these eyes in little triangles all over it. I looooove anything with eyes on it, or a dress with an unexpected print. The shape is great too. And I realized, I have like NO bright red dresses like this. Just in time for the holidays! Woohoo!




I think my creepy doll head ring goes well with the creepiness of the dress, haha. I'm a creep. Happy Monday!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Nooworks  Shoes// Modcloth (similar)  Necklace// Etsy  Ring// Modern Girl Blitz Shop

5 comments:

Jess Buckley said...

cute dress! You're right, the red is perfect for the holidays but the eyes give it that unexpected little bit that makes it great. I'm a big fan of eye stuff too, I've wanted an eye print scarf, but haven't found the exact perfect one yet.

Ursula Zavala said...

*points at dress* ILLUMINATI!
I love dresses with this shape! Cute find!

Kerri said...

I've not seen a dress with a print like this before! It's perfect :)

Nora Gouma said...

Love your outfit , amazing red dress , I love your hair too. Just great.


xxx


www.noragouma.com

Pink Haired Princess said...

Cute dress x