Friday, November 7, 2014

The Screaming Dress


 I never thought I'd feel comfortable with (almost) no bangs and inch long roots. But I do! Weird how preferences change so quickly. I pinned my bangs like actually for my weird as hell halloween costume and I kinda liked the feeling if bearing my forehead for literally the first time ever. I lime a little change in the look, and my hair ain't in my face.
 Let's talk bout the print of this dress through! I have this rule now, as like, an grown up adult that if a piece isn't screaming BUY ME then I don't buy it. I'm so done with buying things I'm lukewarm or unsure about, seems like such a waste. Needless to say, this dress was indeed screaming at me.


Happy Friday!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth  Watch// Go Jane  Shoes// Doc Martens  Tights// Target

3 comments:

Sammi said...

This dress is beautiful, and it looks amazing on you. I love the orange tights, too. And you're rocking the hair. I'm convinced you can pull off pretty much any look.

xox Sammi

lucia said...

wow lovely dress, I'm a floral lover, and your floral dress is perfect! :)

Kerri said...

I've started to shop like that too. It's a great way to make a wardrobe of items you love!