Monday, December 1, 2014

New things on my Head

 I got my hairs chopped off almost two weeks ago, I get really ancy once my hair gets long enough to go in a pony tail. I also have a new-ish tattoo that I don't think I shared on here yet. Behold, the eyyyyye...
 I was super excited to get my hair cut once this baby healed so it's much more visible now. Obviously I have a thing for eyes, I always thought they were cool. And back of the neck I think is a clever spot to put it. Hey, now I can see everything behind me! Haaaaa.
Tattoo is by the wonderful Karen Glass Tattoo and my hair is by the lovely Ruby at Paul Fox Salon. We discussed going bright red next time I see her, whaddya think?

OK, back to the etsy orders.
Love,
Midge

11 comments:

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

nice!! I dig it. =)

Sema Krishna said...

I love your tattoo! Fits you.

Sanne Dj said...

Hi! I really like your haircut! Wish something like that would suit me, or maybe I'm just scared. Also, I think red would equally suit you, But I like this blue kind of colour as well!

Maria said...

Ohh I love your hair. I wish I could dye my hair an awesome colour like that... but I would probably lose my job haha. Your tattoo is awesome! x
Maria's Adventures

Natalie Mulford said...

Love your hair! It makes me want to cut mine! I do love the aqua hair, but I think red would look awesome!

Kerri said...

I think bright read could be very very cool! I tried a few times to be super bright red and always after a week it would be back to pink... Good job I thought pink was cool too!


Totes awesome tattoo too :)

Sammi said...

You so cute, and the tattoo looks great!

xox Sammi

Crissy said...

Amazing cut and tattoo!!

Hannah said...

I like the new thing on your head. lol It sure gives a new meaning to "eyes in the back of my head."

Aishling said...

Your hair and tattoo are amazing! Love them both so much :) Suits you very well! :D

Sam M said...

Love that tattoo! You're right, you've got an eye on the back of your head--er, neck--now. :)
http://thelifeandtimesofsam.wordpress.com