Friday, December 12, 2014

Office Chaos

Who, me  blogging?! Yeah, things have been busy, as they always are round these parts during the holiday season. Don't be fooled though, I love every minute of it. Packing orders is actually my favorite part of my job, and I get to do that ALOT in December.
 Of course with plenty of coffee. I think I wore this skirt every day this week, I've obviously been wearing just whats comfortable and easy, and I refuse to work (or go to the post office) in pajamas. I don't get to do a lot of the regular things that regular jobs come with, but I will allow myself that awesome feeling of taking off your bra at the end of the day. Hahaha!

Being as my work days have been at least 12 hours long, podcasts have been my saving grace for sanity, and yes, I am finally on the Serial bandwagon.  I'm up to episode 9. Do you listen to it? What do you think? I find my self having to rewind a lot because it gets so complicated.

Well, back to work for me.

Love,
Midge

Shirt// Ebay Everything else// Old basic things that you could probably find anywhere I dunno.

2 comments:

Sema Krishna said...

Pod cast link, please.

Colleen said...

"Old basic things that you could probably find anywhere I dunno." I love it. Your blog is cool and so are you.

COOCOO FOR COCO