Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Snake Eyes


OK, so I'm a huge animal person, but like most people snakes aren't on the top of my favorite critter list. Buuuut I really like this brand's dresses, the cut and length are really just perfection. AND I got it for like $100 off at a local boutique here that's closing. WIN.
I like how from far away, the print looks like fancy shmancy wall paper kind print, but it's actually snakes and eyes.
I've been really looking for dresses in just above the knee lengths more now a days. On Monday I was going into the city for lunch and I found that the dress I was wearing was constantly riding up on my commute, making me seriously uncomfortable all day. I'm sooooo tired of having to tug at every dress I wear, but I bought it anyway because of a cute print, or what have you. Over the mini dress.



Do you like my trunk? I garbage picked and decorated it in high school. It holds many relics of that time like those belts made out of bullet shells and slip-on checkered Vans. That trunk is where punk died.

Love,
Midge

Dress// Nooworks  Tights// Target  Shoes// Doc Martens


4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love the print on the dress! You're right - it's cool how it looks so classy and wallpapery from a distance but then you get close and it's SNAKES!

COOCOO FOR COCO

Jenna O'B said...

That print is amazing, especially with the red

Midge Blitz said...

It's my favorite right now! Thanks :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks! I love cool color combos :D