Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Sunny Day in Winter

I love how this dress looks like separate pieces, and I also don't. Mainly because I love the top so much I keep on thinking of ways I could style it with different bottoms. My life is a true struggle, you guys. I like the length, being as I'm trying out longer lengths these days. I also seem to be trying out half ponies.


I still think I prefer to wear my longer length dresses and skirts in non-coat seasons, I still can' stand a skirt thats way longer than a coat thats already at my knees. It makes me feel silllyyyy. In related news, winter sucks. Once new years is over, I'm over winter. And now that I'm a full on pedestrian, its super sucky. But I despised driving anyways so it' s a small trade off. I'm still quite lucky that every thing I need is in a 5 minute walk.

Today I'm going to finally get a start on my catalog layouts for the Modern Girl Blitz Shop! I need something to show wholesalers, cause I want to get into more brick and mortar stores, and I really want to make a catalog to show off how awesome my shit is. And that I'm you, know, a professional.

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth  Shoes// White Mountain  Tights// Target  Earrings// Chelsea Market

2 comments:

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

I love your hair this length, it looks all ombre-esque. Can't wait for our Jersey adventure!

Kelsey said...

Ah I wanted to snag this dress during the last sale but I had already placed my order when I saw it! I love it on you!

Kelsey | Chaos Parade