Monday, February 9, 2015

Help Me I'm Cold

 
I put this outfit together because I loved how it looked bundled up with all the layers and stuff. Not sure if it translates the best in these photos because daaaamn it was cold and I was not a happy camper. But then I guess I was possessed by Tyra Banks and modelled through it, at least for like 3 minutes.

I do have to say its nice having somewhat decent photos from an excursion like this and type up a post about it in my cozy dining room in my new Twin Peaks sweater, a belated xmas gift from Rhiannon. Which will totally get it's own post soon.
Other non-related news, I got myself a fancy coffee maker the other day with one of my many bed bath and beyond coupons (I have enough of those to wallpaper my entire apartment) and threw out my cheap Mr. Coffee which was more like the office space printer scene in my head than it was in real life but still. So I'm finally enjoying a gooooood cup of coffee which might explain my rambling-ness of this blog post.
In other other news, I'm staying inside forever. It's freezing rain right now, hooray!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Modcloth (sold out, similar)  Sweater// H&M  Shoes// White Mountain  Coat// Michael Kors  Scarf// Modcloth  Hat// Marc by Marc Jacobs  Gloves// Got them at a small boutique here in Hoboke, no label. Glasses// Jones New York

5 comments:

Gawly Gee said...

When I try to shoot outfit photos outside when it's cold, my face does not lie. I always look COLD. It's the worst so I'm very much looking forward to spring. Yay on the new coffee maker! When I got a Keurig I was the happiest! Love your bundled-upness.

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

Ugh I HATE THE COLD. SCREW WINTER!!! >:| I love this layered look though. :)

emily said...

hi your hair is perfect.

xoxo

e

emmyjake

Kerri said...

I loving all the colour combinations. My bf wants to get a coffee machine... I think he's become accustomed to having one at work haha

Midge Blitz said...

haahha thank you! and yeah, i'm so over this winter shit. DOOONEEEE.