Friday, February 6, 2015

Photo Diary// Little Corners

I'm always moving trinkets around the house, creating some nice to look at in every little corner of the place.

I painted this skull at my old pottery shop job, and I got that book from my mom. It was on her bookshelf and I was looking at it cause I love witchy shit and she told me I could keep it.
My Nunzilla, kewpie, and a photo of me and Mike in Hoboken on our very first venture out house hunting.
My cozy reading nook! Perfect on snowy days like this one...

A little table in my bed room that I use to display candles and stuff. I garbage picked that Larousee book in Montreal.
The ever changing shelf in my studio. On the lower left hand corner you'll see the page in the latest issue of BUST magazine where a photo of my wares at their latest craft fair! My first print appearance, a proud, frame worthy, moment indeed.
Ever since we moved the router one room over, we are finally able to get wifi in the dining room/bedroom section of our place (until recently, we didn't because brick walls and wifi don't like each other very much) so I can finally get some work done at the dining room table for a change of scenery. My blogging nook if you will. This is the window I sit by.

Have a wonderful cozy weekend!

Love,
Midge

14 comments:

Gawly Gee said...

Such a cute place!

Aida Amoako said...

so aesthetically pleasing! I love your framed Ghost World print!


Aida
xx


http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

Krista Clor said...

Your reading nook looks really comfy. The window beside it makes it possible to watch the snow whenever you're taking a few seconds break from reading. That is beautiful. :)

Life With Antlers

Lemon Freckles said...

These are just lovely photos! I love having a peek inside peoples homes.I love the wonderful mix of colours around the house, just utterly perfect! x

Laura Jane Atelier said...

Your apartment is so cute!

xo

www.laurajaneatelier.com

Kerri said...

It must be hard to pick a favourite spot!

♡♡Ingrid Abrams♡♡ said...

Are those carved Wiccan candles?
If so, do you use a book to come up with your symbols?

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you!

Midge Blitz said...

Oh, I'm not totally sure. Some friends gave them to me as a house warming gift, haha. Sorry I'm a poser :(

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you so much! I love lots of colors, for sure.

Midge Blitz said...

I can't complain. Thanks! :)

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks girl :)

Midge Blitz said...

Yay! Thanks!

♡♡Ingrid Abrams♡♡ said...

Nah, it's OK! It looks like they are for peace and protection. Very nice.