Friday, February 27, 2015

This Dress is Blue

 Isn't this dress such a lovely shade of gold? Just kidding. I think the whole "what color is this dress" thing is hilarious and really interesting. Snarky people gonna snark, I think it's fascinating that a photo can be totally different colors to different people. It's basically people whose retinas are higher functioning in dim lighting see black and blue, and those whose retinas aren't so great in dim lighting see white and gold. I THINK THAT'S COOL! Shoot me.


 Anyway, Firmoo was kind enough to send me these new specs... I've been meaning to get me some tortoise shell glasses, being as my collection was severely lacking in that dep't. Even though my retinas are considered high functioning (cause I see a black and blue dress) I still need these suckers for distance. Good timing!
Happy Weekend!

Love,
Midge

Dress// Free People  Pin// Explorer's Press  Glasses// c/o Firmoo  Shoes// Vintage via Mom

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I just love this gold striped dress of yours!!! ;) (but seriously - I find #thedress to be both hilarious and slightly anxiety inducing.)

Those glasses look great on you! I'm such a big fan of tortoiseshell.

x Kathryn
Through the Thicket

Sarah DeBoice said...

You're so cute! I love the shape of that dress and the placement of your EP pin. :)