Friday, March 27, 2015

New in the Shop // Buttons!

So I'm currently in the process of giving a lot of my button designs a facelift, along with adding some new designs! I'll be adding these next week and putting what's left of their older versions on sale for half off, as a little spring cleaning sale. Here's a lil preview for ya!




 The "whatever" design is a new one, but it's my favorite. I love the contrast of pink and black. I actually had "make more things with pink and black" on my checklist. The pink one with the gold star is a new one too, and it's limited edition! It's made with an actual gold star sticker and the lines are hand drawn.
The main reason I re-did these designs is that I'm started to shy away from regular fonts to use for my designs. I think making the text look exactly how I want by just hand drawing it myself works so much better for me.

I've also listed two new brooches and pink tote bags. Woooo!

Happy Friday!
Love,
Midge


No comments: