Monday, March 30, 2015

Rain, Rain



Gaaah it's so gloom and doom out there. However I was so thrilled to finally break out my favorite shorts for the first time in months. Denim shorts never seem to fit me too well, and these are a very soft cotton blend, which are much more comfortable for me.
I keep on breaking out my Spring jackets and like regretting it deeply. It's still a touch too cold for them, but I'm just getting so anxious. I have one of those winter parkas (that'll never make and appearance on here, it's bad) that I ceremoniously shoved into the back of my closet the first day it hit over 50 degrees. But I keep on finding days where I need it. Womp womp womp.





New backpack! It actually is one of those convertibles, so it can be a shoulder bag, and even a messenger bag. I like backpacks the best though. I've been looking for one like this for a couple of months, so when I found it I snagged it right up. And some denim shorts, which I returned. Ha!

Love,
Midge

Sweater// H&M  Shorts// UO  Jacket// JC Penny  Hat// Marc by Marc Jacobs  Bag// Modcloth  Shoes// Doc Martens  Button// Vintage  Scarf// Modcloth (sold out)

No comments: