Friday, April 3, 2015

Pastel Time!

Ahh! Pastels! Jellies! Denim jacket! Yeah, April! Some times I get a little overly excited for Spring to come and severely under dress and I'm still cold, but yesterday was so beautiful and I could wear this and be totally fine. Also, the pigeons are going nuts cooing outside my living room window, another sure sign that Spring is amongst us.




My week had a bit of ups and downs, I'm glad it's Friday again. The weeks have being flying by at an alarmingly fast rate, to the point where it's freaky that it's gonna be the weekend again so soon.
To celebrate warmer weather, I'm thinking of going strawberry blonde for my hair. Whaddya think? I hope my stylist can get enough of the blue out to do it, haha.

Oh, the joys of clear shoes... you can see my weird socks! These have cacti on them. Have an amazing weekend!

Love,
Midge

Dress (worn as skirt)// Old Navy Rings// Old Navy  Top// Craft store  Jacket// Thrifted (similar)  Socks// Target  Shoes// JuJu Jellies  Belt// From another skirt

7 comments:

Mindi Wooley said...

Ahhh I love those shoes! And I'm wearing the exact same socks today! Did you see the Bison ones? I'm gonna have to go back to Target and get those too :) Have a great weekend!

Midge Blitz said...

haha that's so funny! I don't have the bison ones but I do have the ones with little pink moped scooters on them!

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

I love those shoes on you, super cute!

Midge Blitz said...

YAY! Thanks :)

Tessa said...

Love this outfit!! It's already getting too hot to wear denim jackets in texas T_T and i think strawberry blonde hair would look so amazing on u! especially with that cut <3

Midge Blitz said...

Thanks Tessa! Sending moderate weather vibes your way :D

Nora Gouma said...

Truly great outfit, I love it. You look amazing , thanks for sharing!!!


xxx


www.noragouma.com