Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rat Queen


 Today I'm debuting a new line of shirts in the Modern Girl Blitz shop! This Rat Queen shirt is one of them, you may have seen this drawing on the blog a few months back, and it's finally a shirt. Me and apparently a lot of other people think rats are the coolest and I really wanted to make a shirt that celebrates them in a cute way. So instead of Rat King we got a Rat Queen! The shirt I'm wearing here is the women's fitted in white, but I also have a version in black which come in all unisex sizes. Hooray!

It's so funny to see my drawing next to the ultimate finished product. Literally from start to finish! I'm a proud t-shirt momma.
Definitely the best part about being my own model for my shop is that I can keep all the shirts I photograph, which rules because I really do love and would wear everything I sell. Kinda my M.O.

Love,
Midge

Shirt// Modern Girl Blitz  Skirt// Modcloth  Shoes// Blowfish via Modcloth

3 comments:

Kristina, TweeValleyHigh said...

It looks great!

Kailey said...

Your hair looks so cute!

Midge Blitz said...

Thank you!